What's the process from start to finish when commissioning art you?
- You submit a form with all required information for the type of commission you desire. The link to the form is available at the bottom of all commission pages. If necessary, I will contact you to verify information before sending you an invoice to your email via Paypal. Once paid, I will sketch your commission and email it to you. If any modifications are desired, I will make them and submit the modified sketch. When sketch is approved, I will finish the picture and email it to you. If any additional modifications are needed, I will quote a price for the modification. Once the new invoice is paid I will complete modifications and send the completed picture! If a large edit is requested and requires starting over or remaking a large chunk of the drawing, I may refuse to modify it and ask you order another commission.
How much are your commissions?
- That depends on exactly what you want! You can find all my commission prices, organized by type, on my Commission page. Simply click one of the buttons to be brought to the pricing list!
What payment methods do you accept?
- Credit, Debit & Paypal Balance. All payments are processed via Paypal's Invoice system. A Paypal account is not needed to pay for an invoice.
Do you offer discounts?
Can I get my commission and then pay you after it's completed?
- Sorry, I require full payment before starting any commission unless you are ordering one over $100. Payment plans for orders over $100 can be discussed via email.
What currency are your commissions charged in?
How quickly can you finish my commission?
- If you are first in queue, the estimated time of completion is about 2-8 days per piece.
What if I don't like my commission? Can I get a refund?
- I offer up to 2 free sketch modifications on my Art commission, and up to 2 free revisions on my Voice Acting commissions. If there is anything you do not like about your completed commission after that, I offer affordable modification rates as well. I do not offer any full refunds.
Can I use the art I commissioned for Commercial Use? ie; Merchandise, Promotional, Monetized YouTube Videos
- Any artwork or voice lines may only be used for personal use. If you wish to use it commercially, you must contact me to discuss purchasing the rights first. The only exception to this rule is Emote and Twitch Alert commissions. Please read their respective commission pages for more information.
I want you to draw in X's art style for my commission!
- I ask that you commission me because you specifically want art in my style! If that's not the case, I recommend finding another artist that may better suit your needs!
How do I know when my art commission will be worked on while you're streaming?
- I'll shoot you an email when I go live while working on your commission so long as you checked the box on the commission form!
I don't want my commission to be streamed.
- No problem! Just let me know via the "Other" section on the commission form!
Can I ask for modifications while you're streaming?
- Because it would take extra time, and to be fair and courteous to the rest of the queued commissioners, I would prefer not have live-streamed edits. If there does happen to be a miscommunication, I always offer both sketch and final modifications. It'd be rude to push back the queue for every single modification that you may want. However, if there is a glaring issue, I will ask for an extra hourly fee, in addition to the base commission to discuss and correct said issue. With that said, if you're watching the stream live, I'll likely be asking for your opinions anyway!
Why are your emote prices more expensive than your chibi head shot prices?
- Emotes rely on a very small canvas, so it requires more time to design an emote that's clearly visible while portraying the right emotion! A regular chibi commission doesn't have those restraints, so it takes less time overall.
I have a question! Where can I contact you?
- You can email me here: email@example.com
Where can I find your Commission Terms and Conditions?